Join the SUSTAIN+ Pathway & Community supporting proactive and credible real-time Sustainability, Climate Action and ESG progress and impacts, 6-monthly and annual planning, Includes: measuring, reporting, and adapting - with advisory setup inputs, monthly advisory support, webinars and access to the ongoing use of ESG software (available on monthly, quarterly or annual subscription).
- Access to resources, updates, videos and discussions through the ISD Community Platform,
- Monthly advisory webinars and Q&A topics: Updating impact model, Collaboration with stakeholders, Collecting credible data, aligning with different reporting requirements, open session webinars and specialist topics on request. These webinars will be recorded and available in the ISD Community resources.
- Online Discussion Group available with any participants within the ISD Community Platform,
- Weekly Q&A Sessions, Thursdays 1- 2 pm NZ DT - with wider ISD Capability Groups participating
- Themes Groups: Wine, Tourism, and others on request
- Group and individual coaching and input sessions: Monthly sessions with review, feedback and discussion.
Preferred entry requirements are to have completed a Sustainability and ESG Pathway Programme (SSP) or On-demand Foundation Course and received a certificate - meaning you have completed an Organisational Impact Model and initial Baseline Sustainability and ESG Report. Experienced and underway on your sustainability and ESG journeys, please discuss entry with Dr Kate Averill at [email protected]. We can adapt advisory inputs to best support you evolve on your Sustainability pathway.